Township of Pine Splash Pad Location: 100 Pine Park Dr, Wexford, PA 15090
Features of Township of Pine Splash Pad
- On-Site Restrooms
- Fenced/Enclosed play area
- Picnic benches
- Shade umbrellas
- Water play elements: Multiple spray jets, Water cannons, Rain blasters, Water bucket dumps, Spray activators
- Shock absorbent playground flooring
- On-site parking
- Nearby playground
Planning Your Visit to Township of Pine Splash Pad
Hours of Operation
Days of Operation: Monday – Sunday
May 31 – June 9: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
June 10 – Labor Day: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Residents of Pine: $0
- Pine Community Center Members: $0
- Non-Residents/Non-Members: $3.00 per person
Reservations to use the Splash Pad will be required.
Walk-ins/ups will not be admitted.
Time slots for the Splash Pad will be limited to a 1 hour and 45-minute duration.
Splash Pad time slot reservations will begin 48 hours prior to your preferred time slot/day.
Splash Pad Reservations are held to 100 maximum persons.
Reservations can be made here: https://www.twp.pine.pa.us/396/Splash-Pad
Real Mom Review: Township of Pine Splash Pad
The Township of Pine splash pad project was completed in 2020. It is one of the nicest spray parks we’ve ventured to.
Things I love…
The area is completely fenced in.
There are about a dozen picnic tables and plenty of green grassy areas.
There are on site restrooms.
Staff is present to monitor and help.
You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks. During the 2021 season they’re limiting capacity to about 100 people. You’ll have an hour and 45 minutes to play. During our visit most of the crowd left after about an hour – we stayed the entire time and some of us had to leave kicking and screaming (will not name names- but it might’ve been me 😉 ).
If you’re looking for more fun in the area, Pine Township also has a couple playgrounds nearby. One is located directly next to the splash pad. The other playground (larger, has a sandbox) is located on the other entrance of the park.
The splash pad will be open for the 2021 season from May 31 to Sept. 6.
Pittsburgh Spray Parks We’ve Visited
- Mellon Spray Park in Shadyside
- Troy Hill Spark Park in the city of Pittsburgh
- Warrington Spray Park in Beltzhoover
- Deer Lakes Park in Tarentum
- Round Hill Park in Elizabeth
- Richland Township Community Park and Splash Pad
- Pine Community Spray Park