Lawrenceville Farmers Market
9 November @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us in Arsenal Park every Tuesday, rain or shine, 3-7pm. 3-4pm is reserved for shoppers disproportionately affected by COVID-19. This year, the market will run from May 18 through December 14.
Here are some other guidelines to help you safely shop at the Lawrenceville Farmers Market:
Preparing for the Market
- Please register in advance of your first market visit. This is not required but requested.
- Only join us if you’re feeling well.
- Pack your portable hand sanitizer + clean face mask.
- Wash your reusable bags and bring them!
- Plan your visit: review the vendor list and use the zoom button in the bottom left and click around on the map below to see who’s coming to the market this week!
Staying Safe During COVID-19: We have developed safety protocols informed by the best practices and guidelines established by the City, County, and State Health Departments and the CDC to ensure everyone’s safety. We are taking these very seriously and intend to enforce them at each market to ensure the well-being of our customers, vendors, volunteers and staff.
We request first time market attendees to sign up below to indicate your plans to attend the market. If you have already completed this form for past markets, you do not need to complete the form again.