- This event has passed.
FREE Ballocity Admission at Fun Fore All
|Recurring Event (See all)
Weekly on the same day until Friday, September 29, 2017
Fun Fore All Attractions
- Arcade (Year Round) : They have one of the largest Arcade areas in the Pittsburgh area with everything from pinball to ticket games. Our favorites are air hockey and the racing games. They also cater to the younger audience with games like Wack-A-Mole and Candy Drop.
- Ballocity (Year Round) : You just have to see it to believe it. Three stories of weaving, winding fun that even a grown up can climb through (yes, I’ve ventured around inside many times). There are multiple interactive units within each level and of course, the amazing Ballcano tieing it all together in the middle.
- Food / Snack Bar with Ample Seating (Year Round) : This is great if you plan on making an afternoon of the trip. We’ve eaten here a few times and it’s a pretty abundant selection of standard eatery foods. You can check out their website for the full menu.
- Miniature Golf (Summer) : They offer two 9-hole courses or you can chose to do both. The courses are well manicured and some are even boast a pretty elaborate design. Our favorite is the hole with the walk through grotto with a waterfall pouring over one side.
- Kiddie-Rides (Summer) : Fun Fore All operates about four different Kiddie Rides outside next to their miniature golf course in the summer time. I’ve even ridden the mini-rollercoaster with Ryan, my son.
- Go-Karts (Summer) : We’ve done the Go-Kart track once. My son Ryan was allowed to ride with me (he was four at the time). The track is pretty long and, I feel, well worth the money for the ticket.
- Batting Cages (Summer) : Includes nine cages and a variety of pitching speeds.
- Bumper Boats (Summer) : This is on our bucket list for this summer!