Trying to keep the kids busy with summer without breaking the bank? Play Pittsburgh’s “Weekly Guide to Coupons & Deals” will save your family money all season! Look for our new weekly guide with every Friday this summer to keep up to date on the top picks for FREE weekend fun, deals on family dining and discounts on family entertainment.
Weekend Guide to FREE Pittsburgh Fun: July 11th – 13th
No need to spend a fortune to have a great time. Pittsburgh is booming with great free and cheap fun all summer long (see this month’s entire calendar). Check out our Top 5 Picks for FREE fun happening this weekend!
- Doo Dah Days in Lawrenceville (Saturday)
- Deutschtown Music Festival (Saturday)
- Lowe’s Build and Grow (Saturday)
- Soergel’s Corn Festival (Sunday) Check out our review of Soergel’s here!
- South Side Works Family Fun Day (Sunday)
Top Deals on Family Entertainment
1. Fun Fore All: Attractions range from mini golf, bumper boats, and go-karts to many, many arcade games- plus a three-story play area outfitted with 30-plus interactive features, including a four-story slide. (SAVE 39%).
Top Deals on Family Eats
- OH YEAH! Ice Cream & Coffee: Quirky boutique mixes ice cream with ingredients such as candy and habanero peppers, and pours organic, free-trade coffee (SAVE 40%).
- Cold Stone Creamery: Mix-ins blend with fresh-churned ice cream to create unique flavor combinations (SAVE 50%)
- Saga Hibachi: Hibachi chefs chop, slice, and whip up savory steaks and seafood as sushi masters create delicate maki rolls and sashimi (SAVE 50%)
- Sincerely Yogurt: Frozen yogurt flavors include vanilla, pumpkin, very strawberry and other varieties; fresh seasonal fruit and candy crown sweet swirls (SAVE 50%)
- Union Pig & Chicken Barbeque: Ribs, brisket, pork shoulder, and barbecued or fried chicken along with mac and cheese, slaw, other sides, and specials… YUM! (SAVE 50%)